[caption id="attachment_3132" align="alignleft" width="160"] marix servicing charge offs and collection accounts can prevent you from living the life you deserve. You can get them legally, ethically and legitimately removed by following the advice we offer to you here.[/caption]
Marix Servicing is just one of many debt collection agencies that can wreak havoc on your finances - because they can report unpaid accounts to credit bureaus which make your credit score drop fast.
Here's why you too should hire Lexington Law:
- Lexington Law has been a reputable name in credit repair since 1991.
- Lexington law has a trained staff of 24 attorneys, over 200 paralegals, and agents in 19 states.
- In 2011 alone, Lexington Law removed over 2 million negative credit items for their clients.
- The average client sees 8 removals in just 3 months of service.
- Unlike other credit repair services, Lexington Law does not require a huge upfront payment before they'll even meet with you. Instead, they offer free consultations, low monthly service fees, and a no-risk refund policy.
- Lexington Law doesn't take frivolous cases. They only take cases they believe in, which means you're never in danger of forking over legal fees for no good reason.
- Lexington Law believes in transparency in the credit repair process. They will help you understand they steps they are taking on your behalf, and educate you about debt collection and credit repair.
Essential Tips and Facts
- Debt collectors are not allowed to harass you! There is actually a law called the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act that protects consumers like you and me from harassment and other unscrupulous debt collection tactics. These tactics include calling at unreasonable hours (outside of 8 am to 9 pm), calling your workplace when you've told them not to, calling you directly after you've hired a lawyer, sending notices that mimic legal documents but are actually not official documents, and making ungrounded threats of legal action.
- There is a statute of limitations on most kinds of debt. The time frame varies by state and type of debt, but in general very old debts can expire, freeing you from responsibility for them.
- Debt collection companies like Marix Servicing sometimes make "mistakes" when pursuing debts. They might get your identity mixed up with someone else's while trying to track that person down, or they might receive an incorrect balance on an account due to mistakes in the original lender's files. Other common types of invalid debt that often go into collections include debts paid in full to the original lender, debts discharged in a bankruptcy, debts created by an identity thief, and of course expired debts.
- It is illegal for debt collectors to report any kind of false information about you to the credit bureaus. So, if you end up with a collection item based on an invalid or inaccurate debt, your lawyer can easily get that collection item erased.